Refurbishment projects and capital works are critical in the lifecycle of any commercial building.
They range from minor cosmetic work to structural projects requiring multiple collaborators and significant capital expense.
Foundation One excels in:
- Bathroom refurbishments: Services upgrades, refurbishment of fittings, sustainable disposal.
- Common area refurbishments: Services upgrades (where relevant), refurbishment of fittings, sustainable disposal.
- Office fitouts: Strip out of old fitout, sustainable disposal, upgrade and make good.
- Shop fitouts: Strip out of old fitout, sustainable disposal, upgrade and make good.
Other regular projects include:
- Base-building renovations
- Coffee shop renovations
- Lounge renovations
- Bar renovations
- Tenancy fit out and make good
- Hair salon renovations
- Electrical and data cabling renewal/upgrading
- Air Conditioning replacement and upgrading
- Custom additions
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Interior and Exterior carpentry
- Flooring and refinishing
- New stairs and recapping
- Custom framing
- Retail store renovations
- Restaurant renovations
All project managers hold site supervisor licences and have had many years’ relevant experience. They’re backed by a strong office support team who ensure the logistics of each project are managed effectively so work gets completed on time, within budget and to a high standard – all with complete transparency.
We can also connect you with the best professional designers, meaning you only need a single point of contact for this work.