Because HVAC is such a critical part of an effective building, and can easily account for up to 40% of energy costs, we have a dedicated business arm to take care of it.
A big part of our work is ensuring long life cycles for expensive HVAC equipment. Regular maintenance has been shown to reduce lifetime costs. What's more, it minimises breakdowns, which means tenants remain comfortable and happy.
The beauty of a strong maintenance programme
Our HVAC maintenance service includes a regular audit of your building's environmental and energy systems. We identify issues with mechanical equipment and control systems, as well as potential problems before they arise. This allows better financial planning, lower energy costs, longer equipment life cycles, and greater certainty around your system operating as it should.
- A single point of contact for high level discussions
- Clear, concise reporting that covers work done or scheduled, as well as work that needs doing soon
- Clear, fully itemised budgets and a proactive approach around costs
- Clear invoicing that fits with your systems, making reconciliation simple
Ask us about:
- Regular servicing and maintenance for HVAC systems
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment parts, running repairs and emergency trouble shooting
- Installation of new or replacement HVAC systems
- Hardware and software solutions
- Technical support
- On or off-site monitoring
- Energy management and auditing services
- Detailed reporting and life cycle analysis