1. We’ll save you time by providing a single source for all work
Do you spend too much time managing multiple suppliers? A plumber here, an electrician there, and an HVAC specialist over there?
When your preferred plumber’s not available, you have to scout around for another. Not only that, but at the end of the month, you have multiple invoices to reconcile and pay.
Who needs that?
We provide the full suite of property maintenance services, and our team is big enough to ensure every job is handled quickly.
At the end of the month, we’ll send you a single itemised invoice detailing every job. Job numbers, purchase orders, etc will be accurately recorded, making reconciliation and payment straightforward.
That’ll leave you and your team with more time to focus on things that make a real difference.
2. We’ll reduce the cost of maintenance by creating efficiencies
Much property maintenance work is reactive. Something breaks or stops working, and it needs fixing right now.
We offer a different approach that saves clients tens of thousands of dollars.
- Every time one of our team is on site, they’ll note anything they see that needs work now, or will likely need work soon.
- Our project managers will use these insights to create a short- to medium-term schedule with you to deal with maintenance work in the most cost efficient way; for example, by “saving up” non-urgent building repairs for a single visit.
- Our project managers will also create a longer term maintenance schedule with you that ensures equipment is serviced or replaced, and repairs are done, at the optimum time, reducing costly equipment failures or the risk of replacing equipment that still has a lot of useful life left in it.
3. We’ll provide world class technology, exclusive in New Zealand, that allows unprecedented visibility of your building’s status and how to manage it over time
We’re changing the property maintenance industry by introducing 4site, internationally proven software that enables timely, accurate decisions for property managers and owners.
4site provides comprehensive facilities condition and life cycle assessments. It can be used to assess infrastructure, buildings, and components of buildings.
4site provides recommendations for deferred maintenance, as well as analyses of cost of deficiency, facility condition information and lifecycle analysis for component renewal. As a result, you can make timely and accurate decisions around priorities within your property portfolio.
4. We’ll help you plan for long term returns
It’s one thing to repair or maintain something right now, but what makes the biggest difference over time is taking a strategic approach. Besides creating efficiencies, we also work with clients to plan maintenance that will do the most to attract tenants and high rental returns, as well as the best sale price should they decide to ever put the property on the market.
Choosing Foundation One means
- Better communication – “one throat to choke”
- Problems solved faster
- No more hunting around for an available supplier
- Less time reconciling monthly accounts
- 24/7 service – always on call and just a single phone call away
How can we deliver on long term efficiencies?
Tradespeople generally aren’t great at seeing anything but the task that’s right in front of them. That’s partly because an electrician gains no extra work seeing a building issue (say), and partly because the customer service ethic of tradespeople varies greatly.
We’ve addressed this by:
- Employing high quality tradespeople who can see past their own specialty
- Building a project management team to work with clients on creating efficiencies
- Employing powerful systems and software tools that are unique in the industry