Air conditioning and heating play a big part in creating a safe, comfortable, productive, healthy workplace. It's also a big overhead (up to 40% of energy costs alone), and unless your HVAC system is operating at peak efficiency, costs can spiral out of control.
Because HVAC is such a critical part of an effective building, we created a dedicated arm of our business to take care of it. One of our strengths is taking care of clients regardless of their size. We've noticed that larger maintenance companies can often devote most of their attention to large clients, leaving many small to medium sized clients underloved and underserviced.
While we excel at project work, the greatest value we deliver is over time within a clear maintenance contract. That allows us to become familiar with your system, learn its strengths and weaknesses, and anticipate issues before they occur (saving you money and time, and keeping tenants happy).
A big part of our work is ensuring long life cycles for expensive HVAC equipment. Regular maintenance performed well has been shown to reduce lifetime costs. What's more, it also minimises breakdowns, which means tenants remain comfortable and happy.
The beauty of a strong maintenance programme
HVAC maintenance includes a regular audit of your building's environmental and energy systems. We can identify issues with mechanical equipment and control systems.
By monitoring the condition, age, and repair status of the equipment, we can identify potential problems before they arise and plan replacement or repairs. This allows better financial planning, lower energy costs, longer equipment life cycles, and greater certainty around your system operating as it should.
Why Facilities Managers appreciate us
We appreciate the pressures that a Facilities Manager faces, not to mention the amount of detail you have to contend with. We've made it our business to make the lives of Facilities Managers simpler and less stressful.
- A single point of contact for high level discussions
- Clear, concise reporting that covers not only work done or scheduled, but also work we think needs attending to soon
- Clear, fully itemised budgets and a proactive approach around costs
- Clear invoicing that fits with your systems, making reconciliation simple
Talk to us today about:
- Regular servicing and maintenance for HVAC systems
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment parts, running repairs and emergency trouble shooting
- Installation of new or replacement HVAC systems
- Hardware and software solutions
- Technical support
- On or off-site monitoring
- Energy management and auditing services
- Detailed reporting and life cycle analysis
Effective maintenance can reduce HVAC energy costs by up to 40%.